Our c.net technology is a marketplace management tool - it enables your business to interact with a long supply chain of temporary recruitment agencies in a seamless and efficient manner.
Comensura’s proprietary technology platform, c.net acts as an enabler to our neutral vendor managed service offering by streamlining the ordering and transaction-based processes. It is most effective when businesses want complete end-to-end management of the temporary recruitment process through a single point of contact.
First created in 2001, c.net has successfully been implemented in hundreds of businesses in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. With over 90 current customers, and in excess of 39,000 registered users, c.net is a tried and trusted technology platform.
Our customers rely on c.net to provide a highly structured approach to ordering, approving, selecting and time sheeting temporary workers and contractors. It provides process standardisation, auditable records, supplier performance measurement and consolidation of invoicing. Ultimately, c.net provides complete visibility of temporary recruitment spend and usage across an entire business. Through c.net’s detailed management information suite, businesses make better decisions about recruitment spend and usage.
- User roles and responsibilities
- Business configuration – structure, departments, cost codes
- Job categories – job titles, job descriptions, pay rates, margins
- Supplier configuration
- Secure login – username and password
Ordering and approval processes
- Job role requirements
- Vacancy approval processes (optional)
- Vending of role to agencies
Candidate compliance checks – such as eligibility to work
Selection criteria – accept/reject candidates and feedback
Successful candidate assignment creation
- Timesheet creation for hour/day rates, expenses, bonuses
- User approval and rejection processes
- Automated timesheet approval
- Agency worker regulation compliant
- Consolidated invoice creation
- One invoice per week
Recruitment agency performance
- 360 degree balanced scorecard to assess agency performance
- Tiered suppliers - best performing agencies receive greater opportunity
- Automated audit and compliance checks
- Auditable record of truth for all transactions/actions
- System generated and bespoke reporting suite
Account management and support
- Dedicated account manager
- 24/7 telephone, e-mail and c.net ‘issues log’ service support
- Live chat support (optional)
- User training