Although we’re proud to be part of the Impellam Group, Comensura is, and always has been, 100% vendor neutral in its management of recruitment agencies.
We do not supply contingent staff directly ourselves, and never will.
We do not operate any master vendor contracts alongside our neutral contracts, and never will.
Our neutrality is maintained as follows:
- All suppliers are signed to the same contractual customer terms
- Supplier performance is evaluated objectively using an automated Balanced Scorecard
- A suppliers Balanced Scorecard performance determines how quickly they receive orders online
- Orders are released online simultaneously to the best performing suppliers first, and then cascaded to other suppliers after set time intervals, which are determined by our customers
- Right to represent issues are managed fairly, based on objective system-based metrics
- Any significant breach of contractual terms will result in a supplier’s removal from supplying to a customer – irrespective of who they are.
Our neutrality means we place the interests of our customers first when selecting suppliers – every time.