Are you an experienced Business Development Manager with a proven track record in winning major contracts? Are you looking for a sales role that provides autonomy, responsibility and an intellectual challenge?
Who is Comensura?
An established market leader in contingent staffing managed service provision, Comensura has contracts with over 120 customers globally, and manages £700m of annual customer expenditure. Comensura has an established presence in the public and private sector, having successfully widened its footprint in a number of key new markets over the last 3 years.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented individual to support our continuing growth, focussing on winning business within the public sector, in both established and new verticals. As Business Development Manager, you will perform a vital role in developing and nurturing sales leads through the entirety of a customers’ buying cycle.
Your opportunity is to:
- Regularly converse with and meet with potential new customers.
- Build effective relationships with decision makers.
- Identify customer challenges, and use your experience of consultative selling techniques and understanding of our business, to clearly articulate how our value proposition will make the difference to their organisation
- Close at each stage of the sales lifecycle.
The role involves travel nationwide and spending some time in our head office in Luton, but ideally you’ll be a self-starter who can work remotely to deliver results.
- A background in managed service sales would be preferable, but other complementary experience will be considered
- An understanding of, and experience in, complex, multi-stage, multi stakeholder sales
- You are driven and have a passion for sales
- Proven ability to meet objectives and targets
- Excellent communication skills and can work independently
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key stakeholders
We offer a highly competitive base salary, and bonus scheme. You will also receive 23 days holiday per year plus your birthday off and following successful completion of a probationary period access to our pension scheme and other flexible benefits.