Who is Comensura?
Comensura pty is a wholly owned subsidiary of Impellam PLC is an AIM listed staffing business with annual turnover of over £1.7bn and a market capitalisation of £400m. It operates a portfolio of specialist recruitment companies and managed service companies with operations in the UK, North America and Australasia. Australasia is now a continuing focus for the group’s expansion through the healthcare the neutral vend MSP provider Comensura. The pace of growth in Australasia is about to increase significantly due to a number of MSP wins by Comensura. The expansion and growth plans require a new role of Business Development Manager to be created based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Comensura is uniquely positioned within Recruitment Managed Services as the only genuinely neutral vendor managed service provider. As supply management specialists, Comensura manage the supply of people in large organisations across the public, private and not for profit sectors. Comensura's combination of our expertise and our market-leading Comensura.net technology sits between employers and suppliers for effective procurement and contract management.
About the role
We are looking for a consultative Business Development Manager to further develop our Private Sector sales pipeline and continue our exciting growth within Statement of Work (SOW). The role would be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Ideally we are looking for a sales person who has operated in MSP, VMS or SOW sales, understanding the industry in which we operate.
This individual must be comfortable in identifying new sales opportunities, working on long sales cycles where relationship building and customer trust is paramount to successful outcomes.
Experience with strategic selling through complex sales and solutions is required to support our customers in understanding their challenges and building tailor made solutions.
Reporting directly to the Business Development Director you will be allowed the autonomy to drive your own sales function coupled with the support and coaching required to make this role a success.
- To build, maintain and develop the Private sector sales pipeline
- To win new business opportunities within SOW
- Managing Strategic selling with long sales cycles and consulting with customers to build fit for purpose solutions
- Deliver and co-ordinate Sales Presentations
- Deliver and co-ordinate tender documentation with support of bid writer
- Support marketing campaigns
- Build Innovative commercial models with support of the BDD &MD
- Support Operations upselling existing accounts if required
- Experience of operating in a MSP & SOW environment
- Strategic Selling
- Commercially strong
- Analytical skills
- Financial management
- Highly Organised
- Strong communicator
- Has presence and is able to Influence senior stakeholders.
Key behaviours and style indicators
- Self Starter
- Excellent communicator
- Enjoys working at pace and with ambiguity
- Goal orientated
- Quality driven
- Team Player
- Attention to detail.