Reports to: Head of Service
Location: Field based
Who is Comensura?
An established market leader in contingent staffing managed service provision, Comensura has contracts with over 120 customers globally, and manages £700m of annual customer expenditure. Comensura has an established presence in the public and private sector, having successfully widened its footprint in a number of key new markets over the last 3 years.
About the Role
To build and manage excellent relationships with our customers, maximising our financial performance in line with the Comensura business plan, while achieving all aspects of the customer service level agreements. Ensuring all stakeholders receive an exemplary experience in line with the Comensura promise culture.
- Delivery of all elements of the Comensura solutions, ensuring SLA/KPIs and contractual obligations are met/exceeded as well as ensuring positive satisfaction levels from customers and suppliers.
- Identify the shortfall/risk to relevant stakeholders when the supply chain fails to supply and explore alternate solutions, flagging potential KPI failures.
- Train, coach and work with Business advisors to support them to provide the best possible solutions and service to our customers.
- Manage effective relationships with the customer conducting regular client review meetings and health checks.
- Provide advice and guidance regarding ongoing tactical direction including: input to workforce planning, demographic analysis, usage patterns, supplier and fulfilment analysis.
- Driving and delivering best service and value for the customer. Understanding and establishing ways to continually improve customer satisfaction.
- To be pro-active in our approach with our customers, understanding their business challenges and how we can support them.
- An expert in your sector, using date analysis to provide insight for your customers on contract performance and improvements, building credibility.
- Share knowledge appropriately with your customers in relation to legislation, market changes and challenges demonstrating the ability to always providing the best from our technology and services.
- Responsible for managing customer debt and escalating where necessary.
- Provide our customers with benchmarking information as required.
- Resolve and support your customers through the audit process, resolving any potential issues and restrictions quickly and efficiently.
- A point of escalation for any priority or escalated matters.
- Proactively increase services to our customers to maximise revenue, actively seeking to increase the services offered to your portfolio and to increase the adoption of core services (as an example, payroll and screening & vetting).
- Eliminate off contract spend and other revenue impacting initiatives e.g. reducing unapproved timesheets.
- All duties to be carried out in line with the Comensura Values and Behaviours.
- Any other duties as required.
- Identify and nurture appropriate sales opportunities and provide leads to the sales and marketing teams.
- Support the sales teams with bids or presentations as appropriate.
- Provide competitor intelligence or new market trends to the sales and marketing leads.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Sound business ethics and integrity.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to work within company procedures and standards.
- Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work.
- Ability to influence people, sell ideas and concepts and gain commitment, negotiating effectively along the way.
- Strong understanding of industry and markets.
- Experience of managing relationships for a number of customers in varying locations.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK.
- Excellent customer service delivery and ability to drive this ethos within direct teams.