Who is Comensura?
Comensura Pty Ltd is a Managed Service Specialist in the field of temporary workforce provision across the public, private and not for profit sectors. While not a recruitment agency, our market leading solution focuses on the procurement of a strong supply chain for temporary workers, consultants and other people-based areas of expenditure.
Our company delivers value to clients by implementing order management systems, delivering direct cost savings, process efficiencies and reducing employment risk.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Business Partner to build and manage excellent relationships with our customers, maximising Comensura’s financial performance in line with the Comensura business plan, while achieving all aspects of customer service level agreements. Ensuring all stakeholders receive an exemplary experience in line with the Comensura values.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Delivery of all elements of the Comensura solutions, ensuring SLA/KPIs and contractual obligations are met/exceeded as well as ensuring positive satisfaction levels from customers and suppliers
- Identify the shortfall/risk to relevant stakeholders when the supply chain fails to supply and explore alternate solutions, flagging potential KPI failures
- Train, coach and work with MSP Program Coordinators to support them to provide the best possible solutions and service to our customers
- Manage effective relationships with the customer conducting all Quarterly Business Reviews and Monthly Business Review meetings
- Be responsible for the application of Service Credits and understand how they impact Comensura’s commercial obligation
- Manage the relationship with the Contractor Management Solutions team and act as the conduit to ensure service delivery standards are high and meet expectations
- Full oversight of the Max Term Worker contracts and in conjunction with CMS, report on SLA’s in relation to this service
- Driving and delivering best service and value for the customer. Understanding and establishing ways to continually improve customer satisfaction. Be a promotor of the NPS program and actively promote participation
- To be pro-active in our approach with our customers, understanding their business challenges and how we can support them
- An expert in your sector, using data analysis to provide insight for your customers on contract performance and improvements, building credibility
- Share knowledge appropriately with your customers in relation to legislation, market changes and challenges demonstrating the ability to always providing the best from our technology and services
- Responsible for driving and delivering projects as required, engaging SME’s from the Comensura business when required
- Provide our customers with benchmarking information as required
- Resolve and support your customers through the audit process, resolving any potential issues and restrictions quickly and efficiently
- A point of escalation for any priority or escalated matters.
- Proactively increase services to our customers to maximise revenue, actively seeking to increase the services offered to your portfolio and to increase the adoption of core services (as an example, CMS)
- Eliminate off contract spend and other revenue impacting initiatives
- Drive and delivery Cost Savings initiatives
- All duties to be carried out in line with the Comensura Values and Behaviours
- Any other duties as required.
- Identify and nurture appropriate sales opportunities and provide leads to the sales and marketing teams
- Support the sales teams with bids or presentations as appropriate
- Provide competitor intelligence or new market trends to the sales and marketing leads.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience managing a multi-client MSP program desirable
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Sound business ethics and integrity
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to work within company procedures and standards
- Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work
- Ability to influence people, sell ideas and concepts and gain commitment, negotiating effectively along the way.
- Strong understanding of industry and markets
- Experience of managing relationships for a number of customers in varying locations if required
- Excellent customer service delivery and ability to drive this ethos within direct teams.
All duties to be carried out in line with the Comensura Values and Behaviours.
As a rapidly expanding organisation we are looking for the right skills, attitude and ambition to complement our existing team, you will be someone who can adapt to new challenges, be proactive and show initiative.
We pride ourselves on a team culture that is fun, hard-working and supportive.