Who is Comensura?
Comensura Pty Ltd is a Managed Service Specialist in the field of temporary workforce provision across the public, private and not for profit sectors. While not a recruitment agency, our market leading solution focuses on the procurement of a strong supply chain for temporary workers, consultants and other people-based areas of expenditure.
Our company delivers value to clients by implementing order management systems, delivering direct cost savings, process efficiencies and reducing employment risk.
- Handling inbound/outbound calls
- Dealing daily with the client, suppliers and contingent workers.
- Managing the helpdesk and handling enquiries
- Assist with Standard/ Adhoc reporting when required
- Associated tasks related to managing an end to end recruitment lifecycle
- System administration and maintain a high level of data integrity
- Provide user training and guidance of our online portal (training will be provided)
Experience and skills
To succeed in this role you will need the following experience and skill set:
- Demonstrated experience in providing high quality customer support, either face to face or via the phone
- An ability to learn new systems / technology
- Can work within a collaborative team environment or autonomously as required
- A willingness to go above and beyond to achieve the best outcome
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and issue resolution experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Possess a proactive nature and strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of c.net and or Fieldglass vendor management systems would be highly desirable
As a rapidly expanding organisation we are looking for the right skills, attitude and ambition to complement our existing team, you will be someone who can adapt to new challenges, be proactive and show initiative.
We pride ourselves on a team culture that is fun, hard-working and supportive.
Please Note: Only permanent residents and citizens may apply. Please do not apply if you are on a working holiday visa.