Posted on 5 February 2019
Who is Comensura?
Comensura Pty Ltd is a Managed Service Specialist in the field of temporary workforce provision across the public, private and not for profit sectors. While not a recruitment agency, our market leading solution focuses on the procurement of a strong supply chain for temporary workers, consultants and other people-based areas of expenditure.
Our company delivers value to clients by implementing order management systems, delivering direct cost savings, process efficiencies and reducing employment risk.
About the role
As Head of Technology you lead a team that optimises VMS software solutions within Comensura MSP programs, delivering competitive advantage and service excellence. As the VMS expert, you provide subject matter expertise and advice for strategic planning, solution design and sales support. By developing and growing your team of VMS BAs, you deliver best practice, timely technical resolution and maximum efficiency.
You drive performance of the Systems Team to deliver to the contractual obligations and expectations of clients, internal teams and partner organisations. A key component of the role is to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, supporting them to identify opportunities for service evolution and continual improvements to optimise VMS technology within client programs.
This client-facing role requires you to engage with senior stakeholders internally and externally, managing operational and contractual relationships with VMS providers and Comensura UK.
As an experienced people manager, you have sound business ethics and the ability to inspire and motivate others to exceed their goals and objectives. You have a strong understanding of MSP and VMS solutions, with solid client management experience. Commercial awareness, ability to work under pressure and a strong sense of personal and corporate responsibility will enable you to fit in to our inclusive culture, and you will grow with us as our company grows.
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree with technical or business focus, or equivalent work experience
- Four years’ experience in implementation and support of technology in large scale programs
- Intelligent business thinking and commercial awareness
- Requirements gathering expertise
- Advanced PC skills - Visio, MS Office, MS-Project, browser-based VMS applications, advanced project management software and data migration tools
- Advanced understanding of software integration, and ability to work with implementation managers and technology vendors to implement technical solutions for complex customer programs.
To apply to join our high growth, high performing business in this pivotal role, please send your resume and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form on this page.