Who is Comensura?
Comensura Pty Ltd is a Managed Service Specialist in the field of temporary workforce provision across the public, private and not for profit sectors. While not a recruitment agency, our market leading solution focuses on the procurement of a strong supply chain for temporary workers, consultants and other people-based areas of expenditure.
Our company delivers value to clients by implementing order management systems, delivering direct cost savings, process efficiencies and reducing employment risk.
About the role
We have a requirement for a Systems Engineer to provide 2nd & 3rd level technical support for all SOE systems.
Joining a small local team but part of a global IT team, you will be a point of escalation for our Level 1 engineer and liaise with approx. 200 end users across various brands and locations across the Asia Pacific region in a Windows based environment.
You will have:
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- A courteous and polite telephone manner
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Able to work within company procedures and standards
- The ability to multitask
- Remote and desk-side support
- Some Out-of-hours work will be required (mainly calls with UK based colleagues).
- Experience with working in large global teams.
- 5+ years of experience in a user-oriented support role
- 5+ years on Windows Server, Exchange/365 administration
- 2+ years network support & firewall administration (FortiGate, Palo Alto exp. preferred)
- Configuring and supporting firewall, network switches and wireless access points
- Implementing and supporting MFA
- Configure and setup remote working including RDS, client SSL or Open VPN connections.
- Administering and supporting AD, including Group Policy, DNS, AZURE AD
- Experience configuring VoIP (Avaya) phone systems.
- SCCM skills highly desirable
- Other desirable skills: Virtualisation (ESXi,) RDS farms, Intune.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Current MCP or MCSA
If successful you will receive:
- Welcoming and supportive environment in a fun, growing team.
- Experience remotely supporting users in many locations across the APAC region
- Annual Leave entitlements of 23 days (instead of 20)
- Have your birthday off in addition to the 23 days of annual leave
- Coffee, breakfast, fruit provided
- Monthly themed Wellbeing program for Work/Life balance
- Social events every quarter (as part of our quarterly update)
As a rapidly expanding organisation we are looking for the right skills, attitude and personality to complement our existing team, you will be someone who can adapt to new challenges, be proactive and show initiative, but importantly enjoy coming to work each day.
We pride ourselves on a team culture that is fun, hard-working and supportive.
Please Note: Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.