Who is Comensura?
Comensura Pty Ltd is a Managed Service Specialist in the field of temporary workforce provision across the public, private and not for profit sectors. While not a recruitment agency, our market leading solution focuses on the procurement of a strong supply chain for temporary workers, consultants and other people-based areas of expenditure.
Our company delivers value to clients by implementing order management systems, delivering direct cost savings, process efficiencies and reducing employment risk.
About the role
The MSP Coordinator plays a critical role in supporting a number of customer accounts to ensure that the recruitment of contingent workers is efficient and effective and meets customer needs. The role supports the training and development of customers and recruitment suppliers, ensures compliance is managed appropriately and actively contributes to service experience initiatives.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Ensure all service channels are responded to in line with internal KPI’s and service level agreements
- Administer the Vendor Management System to ensure orders/job postings, bookings/work orders and extensions are managed in line with procedures
- Complex problem solving at a range of levels within an organisation including hiring managers, contract sponsors, Executive Directors
- Dispute resolution at a senior level between customer and recruitment suppliers
- Advising parties and executing tenure reduction processes and temporary to permanent processes
- Assisting in customer implementation activities to ensure that the transition from implementation to operations is seamless
- Work collaboratively with Relationship Managers to resolve complex issues
- Identify and support the development of process improvements.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Basic understanding of the recruitment lifecycle
- Customer service /support experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent report-writing and analytical skills
- Experience working and managing data within MS Excel
- Proficient in MS Office
- VMS, recruitment or procurement management technology exposure (desirable)
- All duties to be carried out in line with the Comensura Values and Behaviours.
As a rapidly expanding organisation we are looking for the right skills, attitude and ambition to complement our existing team, you will be someone who can adapt to new challenges, be proactive and show initiative.
We pride ourselves on a team culture that is fun, hard-working and supportive.
Please Note: Only permanent residents and citizens may apply. Please do not apply if you are on a working holiday visa.