Who is Comensura?
Comensura Pty Ltd is a Managed Service Specialist in the field of temporary workforce provision across the public, private and not for profit sectors. While not a recruitment agency, our market leading solution focuses on the procurement of a strong supply chain for temporary workers, consultants and other people-based areas of expenditure.
Our company delivers value to clients by implementing order management systems, delivering direct cost savings, process efficiencies and reducing employment risk.
About the role
You will be accountable and genuinely committed to architecting comprehensive talent technology solutions that deliver the right technology outcomes, ensuring that the VMS solution meets the internal business needs, new & existing customer requirements as well as being aligned with the overarching Comensura strategy.
You will be responsible for the requirements gathering & discovery process of our customer implementations which includes current & future state analysis, process mapping & design to ensure best practices are implemented.
The role has a transformational focus partnering with Senior Leadership Team to understand the Comensura processes, you look to identify areas of improvement, with a passion for optimised technology functionality to drive efficiencies.
As the technical subject matter expert you will identify and solution new service lines and commercial opportunities including Statement Of Work (SOW).
Business Analysis & Solution Design
- Assist in planning for a range of consultation and information gathering activities
- Conduct Discovery and Analysis sessions to understand the process for solution building
- Capture & create business requirements documents and work with technology & client solutions experts to translate into functional specifications
- Create AS-IS process maps including but not limited to the Vendor Management Systems (VMS) workflows
- Develop business process documentation to be understood across different staff and departments as well as external customer users
- Accurately document and describe requirements of suggested future model including TO-BE process maps
- Create and manage requirements traceability matrix
- Support in conducting business process impact assessment and change impact assessments
- Conduct workshops and technology demonstrations to seek sign-off on business requirements, new processes and technology solutions
- Act as technical SME for implementations supported by the VMS BA from kick off to lessons learnt
- Oversee the end to end design and configuration of Vendor Management System (VMS) for MSP & SOW
- Test and execute processes using the BPMS to ensure that the right results are achieved
- Works with Project Managers to oversee system tasks, assigns appropriate resources, and ensures proper task completion between internal team, client and IT vendor
- Support post implementation hyper care of project implementation
- Document and management of technology related lesson learns.
- Performing enterprise analysis to understand the current process, conduct gap analysis and present summary of findings and recommendations
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes to ensure consistent value delivery and organisational efficiencies
- Oversee the review of new functionality assessment and adoption:
a. Vendor Roadmaps
b. Functionality Assessment
c. Rollout procedure
- Identify opportunity for customer Integrations and implement where beneficial
- Communication of new features for system releases and upgrades
- Partner with systems and delivery teams to ensure best practice and evolution of our service.
- Involvement in bid process (As Technical Lead) & work with Customers, Vendors & Internal teams to define technical and business system architecture for total talent solution (RPO/MSP/SOW)
- Develop & Maintain Knowledge Management practices
- Coach and Mentor VMS BA team.
You’re a hands-on strategic thinker, analytical and are able to see the big picture. You examine systems and processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people, strategy, and general business operations.
Your commercial awareness allows you to successfully deliver on project objectives and you continually monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes to ensure consistent value delivery.
You are an experienced VMS user/Business Analyst, with a track record of supporting existing business and new implementations.
You are pro-active, resilient, customer centric and outcomes driven, together with remaining calm under pressure, and with the ability to manage conflicting priorities within the business and with clients. Your strong attention to detail and superior 'can do attitude' will ensure your success.
Experience and skills
- 5+ years experience in the workforce solutions industry to include MSP solution design and/or solution implementation in a global capacity.
- Experience implementing a VMS tool including SOW
- 3+ years' experience in a related business analyst role
- Strong analytical and process improvement skills, with experience in delivering efficiency improvements from analysis phase through to implementation
- Experience developing and implementing processes
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines
- Experience in completing AS-IS and TO-BE process mapping in multi stream complex business environments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at different levels in the organisation
- Strong interpersonal / influencing / facilitation skills
- Creative problem solving capabilities • Previous experience in developing dashboard reporting for Executive and senior management level
- Interest in performing a diverse range of work from business analysis to capturing functional specifications and data mapping with familiarity with technology solutions and functionality
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Visio
- Experience working in an iterative fashion, following an agile framework
- Knowledge of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABoK)
- Ability to transform data into required format • Proven SaaS implementation experience
- Proven requirements gathering skills on implementations
- Ability to translate technical processes and language into layman’s terms
- Ability to self-manage and quality check work
- Experience in delivering technical solutions to external clients
- Data analysis and management expertise
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Bonus points for someone who has Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma.
To apply to join our high growth, high performing business in this pivotal role, please send your resume and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the position via the form on this page.