Join us for a Free Lunch Seminar
Attracting good quality temporary workers and permanent staff can be challenging for public authorities. Demand is high across the UK and in many cases these workers are in short supply.
Comensura has recently been awarded a place on the MSTAR3 national framework, and our bid has been designed to find innovative, flexible ways of addressing these challenges.
At this free seminar you will hear about:
- How we vary our procurement approach to suit the category of staff being recruited, and deliver best value.
- How account management can be structured to suit the differing needs of each customer
- How we use management information to help you plan your workforce strategies
- How the use of new digital technology can be used to highlight your employer brand, attract workers and improve compliance
- How we can help you to choose the best route to market to find staff – temporary hire, statement of work, fixed contract or permanent recruitment
- How we can manage your directly engaged temporary and interim workers
- How our transaction mechanisms can be varied to best suit the needs of different service areas
- How talent pools can be utilised to support candidate attraction
- How social value can be supported, leveraging our experience of working with both public sector bodies and private sector organisations.
Our MSTAR3 offer provides a unique opportunity for Comensura to work with you in partnership to attract the right calibre of worker.
At the seminar, you will also hear from our guest speaker Russell Beck, Impellam Group’s Head of Consulting who will outline how Employer Branding can help you win the ‘Talent Game.’ Russell will discuss how defining your Employer Brand can be the answer to addressing many of the challenges faced in attracting staff , and how getting it wrong will hurt you:
- Only 1 in 5 candidates would apply to a 1-star rated organisation. What do websites like Glassdoor say about your organisation?
- If you have a poor brand, 50% of candidates would never, never, never, never work for you regardless of the amount of money you throw at them
"If you go to only one seminar this year, make sure it's this one. Russell is an exciting, engaging speaker and captivates his audience from his first word to his last. How many times have you left a seminar thinking you could have done something much more productive? This will be the best time you can spend.”
** Unfortunately the event is not open to recruitment agencies.
Date and Time Date and Time
Wed, 03 July 2019 Wed, 10 July 2019
11:00 – 15:00 10:00 - 14:00
Comensura Holiday Inn Hotel
800 Capability Drive Smallbrook Queensway
LU1 3BA B5 4EW