All services suppliers are not created equal. In most large businesses, a small core group accounts for around 80% of total procurement spend. Effective management of this core spend is vital, but so is having central oversight of the remaining 20%.
In this guide, we show why statement of work has become such a popular way to procure services cost-effectively. And why combining SOW with an intelligent technology platform is the key to making data-driven, strategic buying decisions at scale.
800 The Boulevard
Level 14309, Kent Street