Acute talent scarcity has been a defining feature of 2021, presenting major challenges for businesses of all shapes and sizes and in all corners of the globe. As we look ahead to 2022, it’s clear that this situation isn’t likely to improve any time soon.
In this climate, procurement professionals must work to become a customer of choice for suppliers, and an employer of choice for in-demand candidates.
To discuss how procurement teams can ease the pressure on their recruitment suppliers, and help unblock the flow of talent into their organisations, we partnered with Procurious on a webinar entitled Talent supply: Are you breaking your own chain?
Joining me and Procurious founder Tania Seary on the call were Ross Mandiwall, Global Category Chair for Contingent Labour at IBM, and Amy Fong, VP of Sourcing and Vendor Management at Everest Group.
Watch the webinar recording to learn:
- How procurement teams can improve their resourcing and recruitment processes
- How to establish closer working relationships with your services suppliers
- What more you could be doing to help your recruitment supply chain succeed
- How to introduce more flexibility and speed into your hiring and buying processes
- What contingent workers want from an employer, and how to create a winning EVP