How to combat the talent shortage
In this guide, HR and procurement leaders will discover how they can adapt hiring practices to find and attract the best talent in a competitive market.
The struggle for talent is intensifying in Australia with workforce preferences changing and more employers finding it difficult to fill roles with suitable staff.
What does this mean for HR and procurement leaders?
It's increasingly important for leaders to adjust their thinking and approach to hiring if they are to continue surviving and thriving in fast-changing times.
Get your free copy of the guide to learn:
- what's driving the war on talent
- how workforce preferences are changing
- ways to tap into new pools of talent
- steps to proactively manage retention risks and talent attraction
- how to more effectively communicate your Employee Value Proposition (EVP)