The Next Era in Talent Management: Leveraging a Once-in-a-Lifetime Strategic Shift
Find out how your organisation can capitalise on an era-defining shift to contingent work, in this report from Everest Group - one of the world’s leading global research firms.
Complete the form to get your copy
Today’s unprecedented talent management challenge comes in the form of acute and global talent scarcity, record staff resignations, and rapidly rising wages.
In this unique environment, contingent workforces are emerging as the ‘knight in shining armour’ for businesses that need fast and reliable access to the top talent.
Get your copy of this report to learn about:
- Delivering a superior experience for candidates, workers, hiring managers and other workforce stakeholders
- New ways of organising and paying for work, including direct sourcing and statement of work services procurement.
- The role of advanced analytics and AI in making decisions about the workforce, suppliers, and spend
- The shift to a services-enabled technology model, and the role of the vendor management system
- The importance of managed service providers and staffing suppliers in shaping and delivering diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.