Comensura helps control supplier margins and worker pay rates through efficient and effective supply chain management.
from £600 to £433 per day
and payroll costs
The customer is a communications infrastructure and media services company operating at the heart of the broadcast, satellite and mobile communications markets. The company is at the forefront of network solutions and services in the digital world.
Prior to Comensura’s appointment, the customer used a total of 22 contracted and a number of non-contracted recruitment suppliers for around 70% of their contingent workforce requirements. The remaining 30% of workers were engaged directly as referrals.
Arrange a demo of our c.net system with one of our supply chain management specialists. They’ll show you exactly how Comensura’s leading technology can work for you.
800 The Boulevard
Level 14309, Kent Street